FREE GRIEF SUPPORT GROUPS
Children’s Bereavement Center® (CBC) and adult division Lift From Loss® provides FREE grief support groups for children, teens and adults who have experienced the loss of a loved one.
Peer grief support groups are open-ended. Participants may join groups at any time during the year after attending an Orientation. Because grief is unique to each individual, children and their families decide their length of participation at the CBC. Losses can be recent or in years past.
About CBC Groups
- All peer grief support groups are FREE
- Groups for all ages (4+)
- Orientations held weekly, registration is required
- Groups are available for:
- Elementary School Children Groups (Younger: kindergarten - 2nd grade; Older: 3rd - 5th grade)
- Middle School Youth Groups
- High School Teen Groups
- Young Adult Groups
- Adult Groups (English, Spanish)
- Groups facilitated by mental health professionals
- Activities include music and art therapy & candle lighting ceremonies
- Groups meet virtually every week in the evening via Zoom
- Participants decide how long they wish to attend group
- Open to anyone who has lost a loved one as a result of illness, accident, suicide or homicide
- Dedicated perinatal and infant loss groups for child loss before birth or during infancy
CALL 888-988-5438 or e-mail email@example.com to register or CLICK HERE for the interest form
Calls are returned during office hours Monday - Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm unless there is a holiday.