COVID-19 UPDATE: FREE VIRTUAL GRIEF SUPPORT GROUPS NOW AVAILABLE. Click HERE to learn more.
Children’s Bereavement Center® (CBC), in partnership with VITAS Healthcare®, provides FREE grief support groups for children, teens and adults who have experienced the loss of a loved one.
Thank you to our Doral School Partner, Belen Jesuit Preparatory School!
About CBC Groups
- CBC peer grief support groups are FREE
- Orientations held weekly
- Groups for all ages (5+)
- Families come together; groups are separated by age
- Groups meet weekly in the evening
- Groups run by mental health professionals
- Activities include music and art therapy & candle lighting ceremonies
- Free pizza dinner served before groups
- Participants decide how long they wish to attend group
- Open to anyone who has lost a loved one as a result of illness, accident, suicide or homicide
CALL 888-988-5438 TO REGISTER