Be a LEADER for HOPE
Leaders for Hope is the ideal group for busy young professionals to meet new people and rekindle friendships. The Children’s Bereavement Center (CBC) sponsors several events throughout the year, we invite you to come grow with us while making a difference.
Leaders for Hope is a membership-based alliance of caring individuals committed to:
- Increasing community awareness of the CBC and its programs
- Providing joyful activities and events for grieving children, teens and families
- Supporting the charitable and educational mission of the CBC
THE LEADER for HOPE ADVANTAGE
Leaders will enjoy unique advantages. The group is comprised of South Florida’s future leaders and provides members with many unique leadership and volunteer opportunities as they support the effort of the CBC. Members enjoy fun social and networking activities combined with unique leadership and educational opportunities, including:
- Networking with other young professionals
- Participating in projects that benefit the CBC and our local community
- Fundraising for the Children’s Bereavement Center
- Interacting with prominent business leaders Invitations to one-of-a-kind, members only events
- Recognition on CBC website
Membership is $250 per year which provides special access to happy hours, signature events and educational activities, as well as a unique entree into the Center as a whole.
Renews Annually (Membership will automatically renew annually until cancelled)
Members can participate as much or as little as desired. You can support CBC simply by attending events. Members wishing to get more involved in volunteering and/or planning activities are welcome and have many opportunities to do so. We can also provide a way for your company to get involved.